Find your perfect domain in one of our Auction Events.
December 3rd- 10th
Important criteria and instructions for participating in our bi-monthly GreatDomains Auction
- The domain extension (TLD) of the domain is considered premium and has a history of high-value sales (Such as .com, .net or .de)
- The domain is generic, describing an existing product or service. E.g. like car.com, creditcard.com or healthcare.com
- The domain is short, consists of an actual, real word, and is easy to remember
- The domain is easy to spell and not prone to typographical errors
- The TLD geographically matches the language of the domain name
- The domain doesn't violate third party rights (e.g. trademark rights, intellectual property, or other famous names)
Expiring Domains Auctions
Our exclusive feed with Expiring Domains! Auctions start as low as $79 so you could snag quite a bargain on domain names that have not been available before. With these types of domains, we’re expanding the names available for you by 2,000 domains daily!
Marketplace Auctions & Direct Auctions
Go browse our inventory of Marketplace Auctions and Direct Auctions. You'll find all the domains put up for auction by our users. Find a bargain, start bidding and get the domain you want!