The best domains for the brightest of ideas
Find the perfect web address, or earn money with domains you already own, on the world's largest domain name marketplace!
Sedo is perfect for Domain Buyers ...
- Companies and startups searching for their ideal web address
- Building an online presence for new products
- Domain acquisition for brand protection
- Investing in valuable domain names
- Concise internet domains for marketing and specific campaigns
Sedo End User Case Study
"This particular domain is unique to the service I plan to launch. People can immediately identify what type of service is behind such a name. Sedo was instrumental in structuring the legal framework and installment plan for this deal.
I had no doubts this would go as smoothly as it did."
Rolf Larsen, CEO
HOW IT WORKS
A quick overview of how Sedo works
How do I find a domain?
Sedo brings together sellers from all over the world, offering you over 19 million entries for the best and largest selection of domains for sale.
- Smart search function to pinpoint exactly the domain you are looking for
- Browse our extensive domain catalog
- Take a look at current market news and trends
Whether you need a domain for personal or business use, visit Sedo to find just what you are looking for!
How do I buy a domain?
Buying domains is quick and easy, just like buying anything else on the Internet.
- Buy domains at a fixed price, in an auction, or in anonymous negotiations.
- Your personal Sedo expert will assist you with the secure payment process afterward.
- Then our service team will transfer your new domain to your desired registrar within just a few days.
That’s it! You can get started with your domain right away.
How much does it cost?
With over 18 million domains, we have something to fit any budget. The higher the domain’s value, the higher the price.
- Domain prices start at USD 20, with no upper limit.
- Many domains are sold at prices of less than USD 2,500.
- Negotiate quickly and anonymously if the seller has not stated a fixed price.
Take a look at our case studies to learn why domains are so valuable.