Supplement to Domain Parking Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 13 September 2017
FOLLOWING ARE SUPPLEMENTAL TERMS TO THE SEDO DOMAIN PARKING SERVICE OFFERED TO PRE-APPROVED USERS ONLY.
These terms are a supplement to the terms and conditions applicable to your use of online Domain Parking Service as described and available under or through the domain, sub-domains, and affiliated domains of www.sedo.com (collectively, the "Site"). You at all times understand and agree that this Supplement to the Domain Parking Terms and Conditions is subject to the current version of the Domain Parking Terms and Conditions and Rules for Domain Parkers, which are hereby incorporated by reference, and located at: https://sedo.com/us/about-us/policies/.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE SUPPLEMENTAL RULES FOUND HEREIN DO NOT APPLY TO YOU AND SEDO’S STANDARD DOMAIN PARKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement which include those terms and conditions expressly set out below and those incorporated by reference, before you may use the Service. This Agreement is effective upon your pre-approval by Sedo and your email response to Sedo indicating that you have reviewed and accepted the terms of this Supplement to Domain Parking Terms and Conditions.
Definition of Terms
- “User” refers to you, a registered Sedo User as defined in the Sedo User Agreement.
- “Visitor” refers to an internet user visiting the parked domain website.
- “Referral Traffic” refers to domain traffic generated via a Referral Source, as defined below.
- “Referral Source” refers to an advertisement or sponsored link that appears alongside content provided by a Referral Source Publisher, as defined below, and sends visitors to the destination parked domain.
- “Referral Source Publisher” refers to an entity that owns the website or online application where a Referral Source is displayed.
- “Referral Source Provider” refers to those who connect Referral Sources with Referral Source Publishers (e.g., an ad network).
Notwithstanding terms in the Rules for Domain Parkers prohibiting domain traffic referred to your domain, approved users acting in compliance with the Domain Parking Terms and Conditions and the terms found herein, are approved to refer to Sedo domain traffic that includes Referral Traffic, as defined below.
2. Referral Traffic
Referral Traffic is a section of visitors on a parked domain. Using the Referral Traffic Parking section for domains parked at Sedo is only permitted with prior authorization from Sedo. To qualify for permission for Referral Traffic, Users must acquire Referral Traffic from a Referral Source Provider and redirect it to their parked domain and meet the qualifications found in the Referral Traffic Rules for Parkers, which is hereby incorporated by reference and may be found here: https://sedo.com/us/about-us/policies/referral-traffic-policies/
Violating the terms of this Supplement to Domain Parking Terms and Conditions or the Referral Traffic Rules for Parkers constitute a material breach of the Domain Parking Terms and Conditions and Sedo User Agreement and you are responsible for any damages Sedo incurs from such a breach, including potential damages related to Sedo’s loss of its advertising partners due to your activity.
4. Sedo’s Rights
Sedo reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice or reason, to:
- Reject your prior approval to refer to Sedo domain traffic that include Referral Traffic;
- block one or more domains from Sedo’s Domain Parking Service generally;
- suspend your User account or block from you from Sedo’s Domain Parking Service generally; and/or
- revoke accumulated Click Balances generated by Referral Traffic.
5. Click Balances
In the event Sedo’s advertising partner has determined, in their sole discretion, to revoke payment to Sedo related to Click Balances generated by your Referred Traffic, you agree that Sedo may deduct the respective Click Balance from your account. If such a deduction exceeds the Click Balance in your account at such time, you agree to repay Sedo within 15 days for any amount exceeding the Click Balance in your account.
6. Modification and Termination
Sedo may elect to modify or discontinue offering these supplemental terms to the Service, or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason, with or without advance notice.