Easily turn unused domains into money!
Flexible selling options. The largest number of buyers worldwide. Individual service. Sedo is the perfect partner for turning unused domains into money – quickly and at the best market prices.
Selling with Sedo
- Greatest number of interested buyers worldwide: Every second domain sale is managed by Sedo
- Two selling options to choose from: Buy Now or Make Offer
- The lowest fees in the industry: Starting at 10% commission per successful sale
- Free Transfer Serrvice included.
- Maximum exposure with more than 650 international partners via SedoMLS
Two selling options. Maximum flexibility
"After selling my domain on Sedo, the sales price was paid to me without any issues. I found the transfer process to be highly professional."
"Thanks to the SedoMLS partner network, my domains were not only listed at Sedo, but also with the other web hosting companies. My listings were able to reach an even greater range of prospective buyers."
"The negotiations for CultureCode.com by Sedo's brokers resulted in a fair price for both parties and the domain was successfully transferred within 24 hours."
SELLING DOMAINS: HOW IT WORKS
Create a customer account
Registration on our marketplace is free and your domains can be listed for sale as soon as your customer account is activated.
List your domains
Add one or more domains for sale to your customer account. Next set the purchase option and price and then your domains will appear instantly on our worldwide domain marketplace.
Sedo will handle the rest
As soon as your domain is sold, our free transfer service comes into play. Following the receipt of payment, we will then transfer the ownership of the domain to the buyer.
What Sedo can do for you
Tell you what your domain is worth.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Here you will find the most frequently asked questions about selling domains:
- How do I list my domains as Buy Now?
- What are the requirements for participation in SedoMLS Premium?
- How long is my offer/counter-offer legally binding?