Find out more about our cookies and how we use them.
Another month of interesting new registrations!
TLD Registry would like to welcome notable companies and corporations which have bought domain names in Dot Chinese Online (.在线) and Dot Chinese Website (.中文网) in the month of November!
Thanks to the following for the vote of support in the world's leading Chinese IDNs:每个月域通联达都会惊喜的收到许多新注册的域名。在此我们十分感谢并欢迎所有新注册域名以及以下知名企业对".在线"和".中文网"工作的支持 与信任。
- eBay.CN One of the world's largest online marketplace for almost anything imaginable 全球最大的网络市场，可以购买到任何种类的产品
- Etsy E-commerce website focused on vintage and handmade items 专注于复古与手工制品的电子商务网站
- Finnair Oyj 芬兰航空 Provides air transport and supporting services from Finland 来自芬兰的航空运输公司
- PayPal中文 E-commerce business that allows payments or the transfer of money through the Internet 互联网支付与转账电子商务平台
- 20th Century Fox Film Corporation 二十世纪福克斯电影公司 One of six American film studios 美国六大电影制作公司之一
- Yara Industrial 雅苒集团 Norwegian based chemical company that is well-known for its production of nitrogen fertilizer 挪威知名化工公司，以生产氮肥及其他化肥制品知名
Invest in Chinese domains
Its a great feeling having the world's most popular Chinese "new gTLD" domains.
Since their public launch, Dot Chinese Online (.在线) and Dot Chinese Website (.中文网) have rocketed to the number 1 and 2 positions in namestat's "Internationalized Domain Names" (IDN) leaderboard.
Many of the world's most successful domain name investors have already bought our domains. In fact, our first premium domain name auction, held in Macau in April, is still the most successful in ICANN's new gTLD program (we raised USD 184,000 for 33 domain name lots). And during our first month of general availability, more than USD 580,000 in Dot Chinese Online & Dot Chinese Website domains were sold to end-users and investors.
Dot Chinese Website is linguistically correct and culturally relevant. It is the perfect Chinese home for your brand's, company's or media property's Chinese language website.
The relevance of the TLDs is clear and intuitive - similar to how .com or .mobi are clear to English speakers!
If you want to be part of this success story, make sure to find the domain that really suits you:
Good luck with your Chinese domaining!
New businesses will be built
With almost 600 million Chinese netizens in China, and hundreds of millions more in Chinese speaking communities around the world, there are excellent opportunities for entirely new businesses to be built on Dot Chinese Online and Dot Chinese Website domains.
Our China-based registrar partners have already imagined entirely new businesses built on the essential new Chinese TLDs.
Examples might include:
- 时尚.中文网 (fashion.Chinese-website)
- 娱乐.中文网 (entertainment.Chinese-website)
- 美剧.中文网 (American-TV-series.Chinese-website)
Dot Chinese Website
Dot Chinese Website (.中文网) is the essential new three-Chinese-character TLD for your Chinese-language version website or media business.
The Chinese phrase 中文网 is the exact translation for "Chinese language website". This utterly standard phrase communicates to Chinese netizens that the site is localized into Chinese.
Like the Chinese characters for Dot Chinese Online, the characters for Dot Chinese Website have been validated by hundreds of the most famous localized Chinese sites on the web.
Brands, corporates and publishers as diverse as Nokia, MSN, Reuters, Jay Chou, the NBA, Eminem, CNBC, IMDb, Real Madrid, Samsung, the United Nations, the BBC and scores of others are already using 中文网 in their names.
More new web addresses
Find out about all the other exciting and new web addresses that are launching soon!