Sedo GmbH, based in Cologne and Boston (USA), is the world's leading domain trading exchange with around 19 million domain names with all available extensions offered for sale. Over 2 million customers trade on our platform in a total of 25 languages. Sedo provides customers and sellers with all services associated with domains, such as domain monetization/parking, domain valuations, domain transfers and domain brokerage/marketing. The company is part of the United Internet AG Group.
For our six-headed Brokerage-team we are currently looking for a full-time Sales and Brokerage Consultant UK working in Cologne/Boston or from home office and starting as soon as possible.
- Taking over responsibilities: You drive to grow and maximize sales revenues and maintain a consistent closing record. You lead negotiations with potential buyers while adhering to your legal duty to the domain owner.
- Building international cooperations: You build a pipeline of domain owners interested in selling their names through networking, marketing, warm/cold calling, and other lead generating initiatives. Moreover, while you research the market you connect with potential buyers.
- Being customer focused: You analyze the needs of customers and develop solutions to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Being a team worker: You advocate for further services offered by Sedo, and coordinate with your sales colleagues and support teams as needed.
- Personality: proven ability to be a self-starter, ability to drive sales processes, hands-on mentality, organizational talent, team oriented, communicative, assertive
- Working method: analytical, structured and independent
- Experiences and know-how: Minimum of 5 years experiences in business development, brokerage or consultancy with an emphasis on solution selling, and ideally 3-5 years of experiences in the domain industry. Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, and demonstrated success in negotiations and full life cycle sales.
- Languages: Excellent business English, German would be a plus
- Education: University degree (Diploma, Bachelor and/or Master degree), and/or commercial training
- Flexible and mobile working: We offer flexible working (time) models as well as a KVB Jobticket fully financed by Sedo
- Room for creativity: We offer room for creativity and flat hierarchies
- Health and sports: With our JustFit Premium membership we offer you a wide range of health and sports activities
- Attractive discounts: Our employees get attractive discounts for events and activities
- Your wellbeing matters to us: We offer coffee/tea/water and fresh fruits
Do you want to shape Sedo’s future with us?
If you feel addressed and want to become a part of our growing agile culture, then don´t hesitate! For applications outside the USA, please write an email with your full application papers to [email protected]
For applications within the USA, please write an email with your full application papers to [email protected]