starting immediately, Cologne, fulltime, unlimited
We are: THE experts of the first hours around domains. We have more than 20 years of experience in e-commerce and we work in interdisciplinary teams every day to create the best possible user experience for more than 2 million customers worldwide. Our common goal? Success that is sustainable! The United Internet AG group provides support in the background to achieve this goal.
Our Technology Stack:
- We use PHP 7, Kubernetes, nginx, Lua, OpenResty, HAProxy for our parking application.
- Our backends and jobs are based on PHP, MySQL and Scribe. Furthermore we use Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch and Kibana.
- Additionally, we integrate with other products using the APIs of the providers (e.g. Google or Salesforce).
- We are into clean code, have a uniform codestyle that we discuss a lot and develop together.
- A high code quality is extremely important to us. We therefore take our test code just as seriously as our production code.
- -We have a centralized continuous delivery system with a net and a double bottom, which we use to roll out new software to our customers several times a day. With one click!
- Design and development of new and enhancement of existing features to solve challenging customer requirements
- Defense against recurring external and complex DDos attacks
- Permanent and consistent optimization of our parking algorithms
- Participation in the design of our software architectures and the selection of technologies
- Active participation in agile work processes
- Interested in new technologies; using and growing with our existing tech stack
- Several years of in-depth experience in PHP backend development
- A sense of responsibility, teamwork, pragmatism, creativity and reliability
- Fluent German and English skills
- Successfully completed studies in computer science / business informatics or a comparable qualification
Our benefits for you:
- Work-life balance: trust-based working hours, home office, 30-day vacation entitlement, fitness offers
- Environmentally friendly way to work: employer-financed KVB job ticket
- Free choice of hardware: MacBook Pro or Dell notebook
- Top offices: central location in the Mediapark and freshly renovated rooms with latest equipment
- Personal development: individual training agreements
- Attractive employee discounts: corporate benefits, ticketsprinter
- Refreshments flat rate: coffee / tea / water, fresh fruits
- Company events: summer, Christmas and team events