PHP Developer Parking
Sedo GmbH is internationally oriented with its head office in Cologne and a branch office in Boston. The company is part of the United Internet AG Group.
At our Cologne location, we are looking for a
PHP Developer (m/f) Parking
We are constantly modernizing our parking product. Consistent refactoring and improvement of our parking platform is all part of our day-to-day business. We use Redis, Memcache, RabbitMQ and Nginx. You will find a professional planning and development structure with Jira, Git, Docker, Vagrant, SaltStack and Continuous Integration. Our next goal is the introduction of DevOps.
- Your tasks will include the optimization and further development of our high-traffic website with around 10,000 requests per second
- You will take on all the challenges of the website relating to our parking product, e.g. the reduction of response times. You will ensure that our website performs well and is scalable
- You will work as part of a scrum team - actively incorporating your own ideas: From analysis/design to implementation and testing as well as topic management
- Your focus will be on back-end processes, interfaces and the presentation layer of our platform
- You will perform DevOps tasks
- You have around 3 years of relevant professional experience with sound state-of-the-art knowledge of PHP (OOP) and MySQL for the creation of back-end processes
- You have experience in the use of Software Design Pattern and Unit Tests
- You are also familiar with Git or similar version management
- You enjoy dealing with high-traffic websites and concentrating on your own constant further development
- Good technical solutions and their high-quality implementation are important to you
- You also have a good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
What you can expect
We offer you a responsible position with the global market leader in the domain trading sector, located directly in the Cologne Media Park. With us, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your performance and efficiency in an international, open-minded team of 130 colleagues. Day-to-day operations are characterized by flat hierarchies and open communication. A dynamic market environment provides for constant challenges and a wide variety of tasks.
We also offer an agile work environment according to the scrum process and technically exciting tasks concerning everything to do with our high-performance platform.
We work in an atmosphere of familiarity and equality. On top of all that, we offer our personnel an attractive all-round package.
Have we caught your interest?
Then please send us your complete application documents, stating the salary desired and your earliest possible starting date. Please apply by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!