Find out more about our cookies and how we use them.
Sedo is the world's leading domain trading platform with around 18 million domain names with all available extensions offered for sale. Over 2 million customers trade on our platform in many different languages. Our website is available in 11 languages and our international team speaks 25 languages. Sedo provides customers and sellers with all services associated with domains, such as Domain Monetization/Parking, Domain Appraisals, Domain Transfers and Domain Brokerage/Marketing.
Headquartered in Cologne and with an office in Boston, Sedo is internationally oriented. The company is part of the United Internet AG Group.
At present we are looking to fill the following full-time position in our Boston office.
- Maintain a well-ordered work environment within the office
- Ensure availability of office supplies and equipment by checking inventory and ordering items
- Answer inquiries and direct phone calls and visitors
- Provide helpful information to staff and clients about products, services, and processes
- Assist in the preparation of routine presentations and reports
- Carry out data entry, collating, copying, scanning, filing, as needed
- Organize occasional staff social events
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree, required
- 1-year prior experience in an administrative role
- Good communication skills; written and verbal in English (native or advanced level)
- Solid working knowledge of MS office suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Patient, positive, and good team player
What you can expect
At Sedo you can find a position of high responsibility at the world’s leading domain trading platform, located in the Kendall Square area of Cambridge. In our global team of 130 colleagues, you can put your skills to the test. Our company is characterized by flat hierarchies and a culture of communication.
A dynamic market environment provides for constant challenges and a wide variety of tasks. In addition, we offer our employees an attractive benefit package and a healthy work-life balance.
Have we caught your interest?
Then please send us your complete application, stating your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date, by email only to.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!