starting immediately, fulltime, unlimited
As a Domain Acquisition Specialist, you are responsible for closing sales between buyers and sellers on Sedo’s domain marketplace. Successful candidates are innovative, driven and entrepreneurial and will have a demonstrated ability to develop leads into sales, and negotiate and close deals between multiple parties.
Sedo.com, based in Cologne, Germany and Boston, USA, is the world's leading domain trading exchange with around 19 million domain names with all available extensions offered for sale. Over 2 million customers trade on our platform in a total of 25 languages. Sedo provides customers and sellers with all services associated with domains, such as domain monetization/parking, domain valuations, domain transfers and domain brokerage/marketing. The company is part of the United Internet AG Group.
- Set ambitious goals for yourself. Recognize and realize opportunities to maximize sales revenues and maintain a consistent closing record
- Educate prospective buyers on domain names that may fit their needs and budget
- Assume responsibility for the sales process, from finding relevant leads to closing the deal
- Negotiate efficiently and reliably on the behalf of the customers through creative sales strategies, superior client service and technical knowledge
- Proven ability to be a self-starter, ability to drive sales processes, hands-on mentality, organizational talent, team oriented, communicative, assertive
- Analytical, structured and independent
- At least 3 years of sales experience, brokerage experience a plus; Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent business English, required. French, German, or other foreign language skills are a plus
Our benefits for you:
- Work-life balance: We offer flexible working (time) models as well as the possibility to work in a home office
- Room for creativity:We offer room for creativity and flat hierarchies
- Your wellbeing matters to us: Coffee, tea, soda, sparkling water and various snacks are stocked weekly and freely available for employees in our Boston office
- Rock-solid job in future proofed industry!
Do you want to shape Sedo’s future with us?
If you want to become a part of our growing agile culture, then don’t hesitate! Send us your complete application documents, including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations, via email to [email protected]