Sedo is the world's leading domain trading platform with around 18 million domain names with all available extensions offered for sale. Over 2 million customers trade on our platform in many different languages. Our website is available in 11 languages and our international team speaks 25 languages. Sedo provides customers and sellers with all services associated with domains, such as Domain Monetization/Parking, Domain Appraisals, Domain Transfers and Domain Brokerage/Marketing.
Headquartered in Cologne and with an office in Boston, Sedo is internationally oriented. The company is part of the United Internet AG Group.
At present we are looking to fill the following full-time position in our Boston office.
- Educate clients on products, services and processes
- Answer client inquiries and provide helpful information
- Maintain support levels via phone queue, email and online chat functions
- Regularly keep clients up-to-date on transaction activities
- Coordinate with internal specialists as needed
- Associate's/Bachelor's degree, required
- 1-year prior experience in a customer facing role in an online/internet service environment
- Prior experience with a CRM or online-chat support (a strong plus)
- Good communication skills; written and verbal in English (native level)
- Solid working knowledge of MS office suite
- Great customer service skills, enjoys providing support to a diverse client group
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Patient, positive, and good team player
What you can expect
At Sedo you can find a position of high responsibility at the world’s leading domain trading platform, located in the Kendall Square area of Cambridge. In our global team of 130 colleagues, you can put your skills to the test. Our company is characterized by flat hierarchies and a culture of communication. A dynamic market environment provides for constant challenges and a wide variety of tasks. In addition, we offer our employees an attractive benefit package and a healthy work-life balance.
Do you want to make a difference at Sedo?
If you feel addressed and want to become a part of our growing agile culture, then don´t hesitate! For applications outside the USA, please write an email with your full application papers to [email protected]
For applications within the USA, please write an email with your full application papers to [email protected]