Find out more about our cookies and how we use them.
Customer Care Specialist – (f/m)
Headquartered in Cologne and with an office in Boston, Sedo GmbH is internationally oriented. The company belongs to the network of the United Internet AG.
As a Customer Care Specialist you are the gateway and front line concierge for our company. In this role you focus on providing stellar support to a wide range of clients, building relationships, aligning products and services with client needs, resolving client inquiries and coordinating with internal specialists to ensure that client needs have been satisfied.
In this role you will use your positive personality and great communication skills to build relationships with customers, provide information regarding our products and services and support customers throughout the trading processes on our online platform. The ideal candidate should portray a confidant phone demeanor, have good problem solving skills and enjoy working with and helping others. Experience with the internet in a professional context and interest customer service is a must.
At present we are looking to fill the following position in our Boston office.
Limited contract, two years.
- Educate clients on products, services and processes
- Answer client inquiries and provide helpful information
- Maintain support levels via phone queue, email and online chat functions
- Regularly keep clients up-to-date on transaction activities
- Coordinate with internal specialists as needed
- High School degree, required. Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree, a strong plus
- 1 year prior experience in a customer facing role in an online/internet service environment
- Prior experience with a CRM or online-chat support (a strong plus)
- Good communication skills; written and verbal in English (native level)
- Solid working knowledge of MS office suite
- Great customer service skills, enjoys providing support to a diverse client group
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Patient, positive, and good team player
We offer you a position of high responsibility at the world´s leading company of domain trading platform, localized in Mediapark Cologne. In our team of 130 colleagues you can put your skills to the test. Our daily work life is characterized by flat hierarchies and an open communication culture. With us you can move something! On top we offer our employees an attractive benefit package.
Sedo offers a competitive benefits package including dental & health, 401K (with up to 5% match), paid vacations and the opportunity for international travel and growth. Relocation is not offered for this position.
Have we caught your interest?
Please send your digital application (cover letter and resume) including your desired salary and your earliest possible start date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Sedo, please visit: jobs.sedo.com