Country Manager UK
Sedo GmbH is internationally oriented with its head office in Cologne and a branch office in Boston. The company is part of the United Internet AG Group.
At present we are looking to fill the following full-time position in our Cologne office.
Country Manager UK – (f/m)
You are responsible for driving new and existing business in the UK market across all products and services while establishing and maintaining high-level relationships with key decision makers and ensuring both growth and long term client satisfaction.
The work includes
- Determining, developing and implementing a strategic mid-term plan for your market including the necessary internal and external initiatives to ensure Sedo´s position as market leader
- Initiating and establishing a network of partnership in the region with clients, business partners and other important market players
- Using the full potential of cross- and upselling approaches within your client base
- Analyzing the market, filtering out relevant trends and deriving an appropriate course of action
- Acquiring new clients and winning back lost clients through self-generated leads, business development, marketing and networking efforts
- Attending networking events
- Coordinating with Business Development, Marketing, PR, Legal and other appropriate internal support teams
- University degree (Diploma, Bachelor or Master), or commercial training with working experiences
- Minimum of 3 years’ experiences in business development, sales, brokerage or client consulting in the UK market
- Experience in the field of E-Commerce and/or Online-Marketing
- Good technical understanding
- Demonstrated success in negotiations
- Proven ability to be a self-starter and the ability to drive the sales process
- Hands-on mentality and organizational talent
- English-native speaker - ideally good knowledge of German would be an advantage
What you can expect
We offer you a position of high responsibility at the world´s leading company of domain trading platform, localized in Mediapark Cologne. In our team of 130 colleagues you can put your skills to the test. Our daily work life is characterized by flat hierarchies and an open communication culture. With us you can move something! On top we offer our employees an attractive benefit package.
Have we caught your interest?
Apply with your complete, digital application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your desired salary and your earliest possible start date.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!