Find out more about our cookies and how we use them.
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for overseeing Sedo’s key clients. In this role you focus on safeguarding the profitably of managed accounts while also ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention. This emphasizes building relationships with clients and other leads, cross-selling, and upselling our products and services to meet the needs of all stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will approach all tasks from a sales perspective and must be detail oriented, have excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to handle a wide range of tasks simultaneously. You should enjoy taking the lead and collaborating with multiple parties in order to achieve mutually desirable outcomes. Experience working in sales and/or account management is a must. Previous experiences working within an international ecommerce organization is highly desirable.
- Ensuring profitability of managed accounts/clients
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention
- Identifying and implementing opportunities to drive client growth
- Conducting internal and market analysis to identify trends with your clients
- Coordinating with internal specialists to fulfill client needs
- Bachelor’s degree, required. Graduate degree, a strong plus
- 2-5 years prior experience in sales or account management (B2B)
- Experience within E-Commerce/Online Marketing or the domain industry (ideal)
- Very good skills with MS Office, especially Excel
- Proficiency with CRM Tools
- Good understanding of technology and technical systems
- Customer oriented with a proactive and structured approach to achieving goals
- Experience in closing and negotiation techniques
- Patient, positive, and a good team player
Sedo offers a competitive benefits package including dental & health, 401K (with up to 5% match), paid vacations and the opportunity for international travel and growth. Relocation is not offered for this position.
How to apply
Please send your digital application (cover letter and resume) including your desired salary and your earliest possible start date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.