Sales & Brokerage Consultant (m/f/d)
You are a hands-on person and you want to drive new business through brokerage on behalf of domain owners? You are an innovative, driven and entrepreneurial person with demonstrated ability to develop and leverage a strong client network, secure new business, negotiate and close deals between multiple parties? Then become part of our team!
Sedo GmbH, based in Cologne and Boston (USA), is the world's leading domain trading exchange with around 19 million domain names with all available extensions offered for sale. Over 2 million customers trade on our platform in a total of 25 languages. Sedo provides customers and sellers with all services associated with domains, such as domain monetization/parking, domain valuations, domain transfers and domain brokerage/marketing. The company is part of the United Internet AG Group.
For our six-headed Brokerage-team we are currently looking for a full-time Sales and Brokerage Consultant UK working in Cologne/Boston or from home office and starting as soon as possible.
- Taking over responsibilities: You drive to grow and maximize sales revenues and maintain a consistent closing record. You lead negotiations with potential buyers while adhering to your legal duty to the domain owner.
- Building international cooperations: You build a pipeline of domain owners interested in selling their names through networking, marketing, warm/cold calling, and other lead generating initiatives. Moreover, while you research the market you connect with potential buyers.
- Being customer focused: You analyze the needs of customers and develop solutions to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Being a team worker: You advocate for further services offered by Sedo, and coordinate with your sales colleagues and support teams as needed.
- Personality: proven ability to be a self-starter, ability to drive sales processes, hands-on mentality, organizational talent, team oriented, communicative, assertive
- Working method: analytical, structured and independent
- Experiences and know-how: Minimum of 5 years experiences in business development, brokerage or consultancy with an emphasis on solution selling, and ideally 3-5 years of experiences in the domain industry. Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, and demonstrated success in negotiations and full life cycle sales.
- Languages: Excellent business English, German would be a plus
- Education: University degree (Diploma, Bachelor and/or Master degree), and/or commercial training
- Flexible and mobile working: We offer flexible working (time) models as well as a KVB Jobticket fully financed by Sedo
- Room for creativity: We offer room for creativity and flat hierarchies
- Health and sports: With our JustFit Premium membership we offer you a wide range of health and sports activities
- Attractive discounts: Our employees get attractive discounts for events and activities
- Your wellbeing matters to us: We offer coffee/tea/water and fresh fruits
Do you want to shape Sedo’s future with us?
If you feel addressed and want to become a part of our growing agile culture, then don´t hesitate! For applications outside the USA, please write an email with your full application papers to [email protected]
For applications within the USA, please write an email with your full application papers to [email protected]