starting immediately, fulltime, unlimited
We are: THE leading experts in domains. We have more than 20 years of experience in e-commerce and we work in interdisciplinary teams every day to create the best possible user experience for more than 2 million customers worldwide. Our common goal? Success that is sustainable! Our team is supported in this goal by the other members of the United Internet AG group, one of the largest internet service companies globally.
- Set ambitious goals for yourself. Recognize and realize opportunities to maximize sales revenues and maintain a consistent closing record.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of international domain owners interested in selling their names and the research the market to find potential buyers.
- Assume responsibility for the sales process, from finding relevant leads to closing the deal.
- Negotiate efficiently and reliably on the behalf of the customers through creative sales strategies, superior client service and technical knowledge.
- Promote other Sedo services with your network and regular contact with your colleagues in sales and customer care.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter, ability to drive sales processes, hands-on mentality, organizational talent, team oriented, communicative, assertive
- Analytical, structured and independent
- Ideally 3-5 years of sales experiences, brokerage experience a plus; Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, and demonstrated success in negotiations and full life cycle sales
- Excellent business English, German or other foreign language skills would be a plus
Our benefits for you:
- Work-life balance: trust-based working hours, home office, 30-day vacation entitlement, fitness offers
- Environmentally friendly way to work: employer-financed KVB job ticket
- Top offices: central location in the Mediapark and freshly renovated rooms with the latest equipment
- Personal development: individual training agreements
- Attractive employee discounts: corporate benefits, ticket sprinter
- Refreshments flat rate: coffee / tea / water, fresh fruit
- Company events: summer, Christmas and team events
- Rock-solid job in future proofed industry!
Do you want to make a difference at Sedo?
If you want to become a part of our international and flexible culture, then don’t hesitate! Please send your digital application (cover letter and resume) including your desired salary and your earliest start date via email to [email protected]