Find out more about our cookies and how we use them.
Jr. Product Owner
Headquartered in Cologne and with an office in Boston, Sedo GmbH is internationally oriented. The company is part of the United Internet AG Group.
As of November 1, 2018, we are looking for a term of parental leave cover at our Cologne location, initially for a limited period of two years full-time, for a
Junior Product Owner (f/m/d) Registrar Channel
As part of our product management team of four people, you are responsible for the design and optimization for the products of our market-leading domain trading platform as well as being responsible for the further development of our B2B online offers for domain registrars and registries.
- Strategic development of innovative approaches to optimize our products and services for B2B partners, especially for domain registrars and registries
- Conception, design, control and realization of strategic projects
- Acquisition, definition and coordination of product-side requirements of the various departments
- Support the product owner in writing user stories and prioritizing the product backlog
- Analysis and calculation of the business effects of product development in cooperation with our analytics team, monitoring of relevant KPIs and evaluation of user feedback for further optimization
- Support in the development of recommendations for action for our management
- Conception and presentation of important decision-making fundamentals
- Completed degree in business, technical or natural sciences or comparable training
- Strong motivation to tackle current issues and to think outside the box to find solutions
- Very good understanding of web trends, usability, best practices and online consumer behavior
- Ideally 1-2 years of work experience;
̵ as Product Owner using the Scrum Process Model and / or,
̵ in product management in the e-commerce environment and / or,
̵ in the analysis preparations with a view to product optimization
- Newcomers to the role with the necessary passion to further optimize our products and services and to develop new innovative concepts are also welcome
- Strong communication skills, confident appearance, assertiveness and sense of responsibility for complex projects
- Very good analytical skills as well as independent and implementation-oriented action
- A good standard of spoken and written German and English
What you can expect
We offer you a position of high responsibility at the world´s leading company of domain trading platform, localized in Mediapark Cologne. In our team of 130 colleagues you can put your skills to the test. Our daily work life is characterized by flat hierarchies and an open communication culture. With us you can move something! On top we offer our employees an attractive benefit package.
Have we caught your interest?
Then please send us your complete application documents, stating the salary desired and your earliest possible starting date. Please apply by email only to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon!