starting immediately, Cologne, fulltime, unlimited
We are: THE experts of the first hours around domains. We have more than 20 years of experience in e-commerce and we work in interdisciplinary teams every day to create the best possible user experience for more than 2 million customers worldwide. Our common goal? Success that is sustainable! The United Internet AG group provides support in the background to achieve this goal.
Our Technology Stack:
- Our backends are Java micro-services based on Spring Boot and Apache Camel, which are addressed via REST or message queues.
- At Sedo, we integrate a variety of third-party products and use the APIs from providers like Google or AWS and 1&1.
- A high code quality is extremely important to us. We therefore take our test code just as seriously as our production code.
- With our central continuous delivery system, we can roll out new software in different environments several times a day. For this we use among others, Git, Helm and Jenkins. Simply through merging and tagging.
- We mainly operate our applications as Docker containers in a private cloud managed Kubernetes cluster.
- We use central logging (ELK), Prometheus, Grafana and Icinga for analysis, metrics and monitoring of our productive operations.
- Assessment of the existing and potential (Java) technologies and platforms with their peripherals
- Elaboration of technical architecture concepts and creation of blueprints / POCs
- Implementation of complex requirements in modular architecture and robust software
- Think for yourself, convince with solutions and take responsibility
- Close cooperation with Product Owners and requirements management
- Support and coaching of developers in software design issues
- Active participation in agile work processes
- You enjoy complex tasks
- Substantial knowledge of architectural concepts for complex applications in the Java environment
- Several years of in-depth experience in Java development as well as definition, conception, creation and implementation of software architectures in the Java micro service environment
- In-depth knowledge of current frameworks and design patterns (clean code)
- Knowledge of CD/CI
- Assertiveness, motivator, ability to work in a team and a hands-on mentality
- Fluent German and English skills
- Successfully completed studies in (business) / computer science or a comparable qualification
Our benefits for you:
- Work-life balance: trust-based working hours, home office, 30-day vacation entitlement, fitness offers
- Environmentally friendly way to work: employer-financed KVB job ticket
- Free choice of hardware: MacBook Pro or Dell notebook
- Top offices: central location in the Mediapark and freshly renovated rooms with the latest equipment
- Personal development: individual training agreements
- Attractive employee discounts: corporate benefits, ticketsprinter
- Refreshments flat rate: coffee / tea / water, fresh fruit
- Company events: summer, Christmas and team events
Do you want to make a difference at Sedo?
If you feel addressed and you want to become part of our international and agile culture, then don't wait!
Write an email with your complete application documents to [email protected]
+49 221 340 30 290