starting immediately, Cologne, fulltime, unlimited
We are: THE experts of the first hours around domains. We have more than 20 years of experience in e-commerce and we work in interdisciplinary teams every day to create the best possible user experience for more than 2 million customers worldwide. Our common goal? Success that is sustainable! The United Internet AG group provides support in the background to achieve this goal.
Our Technology Stack:
- Our backends are Java micro-services based on Spring Boot and Apache Camel, which are addressed via REST or message queues.
- At Sedo, we integrate a variety of third-party products and use the APIs from providers like Google or AWS and 1&1.
- A high code quality is extremely important to us. We therefore take our test code just as seriously as our production code.
- With our central continuous delivery system, we can roll out new software in different environments several times a day. For this we use among others, Git, Helm and Jenkins. Simply through merging and tagging.
- We mainly operate our applications as Docker containers in a private cloud managed Kubernetes cluster.
- We use central logging (ELK), Prometheus, Grafana and Icinga for analysis, metrics and monitoring of our productive operations.
- Conception and development of new features to solve complex customer requirements through the use of the latest technologies
- Continuous deployment and operation of our own services
- Implementation of micro-services in cloud environments
- Participation in the design of our software architectures and the selection of technologies
- Active participation in agile work processes
- Interested in new technologies; using and growing with our existing tech stack
- Several years of in-depth experience in Java development
- Experience with frameworks such as Spring (especially Spring Boot), Apache Camel, Hibernate / JPA
- A plus: DevOps skills and know-how about micro-service architectures and Docker / Kubernetes
- A sense of responsibility, teamwork, pragmatism and creativity
- Fluent German and English skills
- Successfully completed studies in computer science / business informatics or a comparable qualification
Our benefits for you:
- Work-life balance: trust-based working hours, home office, 30-day vacation entitlement, fitness offers
- Environmentally friendly way to work: employer-financed KVB job ticket
- Free choice of hardware: MacBook Pro or Dell notebook
- Top offices: central location in the Mediapark and freshly renovated rooms with the latest equipment
- Personal development: individual training agreements
- Attractive employee discounts: corporate benefits, ticketsprinter
- Refreshments flat rate: coffee / tea / water, fresh fruit
- Company events: summer, Christmas and team events
Do you want to make a difference at Sedo?
If you feel addressed and you want to become part of our international and agile culture, then don't wait!
Write an email with your complete application documents to [email protected]
+49 221 340 30 290