Customer Care Specialist – (f/m)
Headquartered in Cologne and with an office in Boston, Sedo GmbH is internationally oriented. The company belongs to the network of the United Internet AG.
Our customer care team consisting of 5 team members takes care of inquiries from Sedo-clients as well as further prospective Sedo-clients from all over the world. As friendly voice of our company we competently solve inquiries concerning our product, services and processes and thus increase our client´s satisfaction.
At present we are looking to fill the following position in our Cologne office.
Limited contract, two years.
- Answer client inquiries (email, chat and phone) in English
- Educate clients on Sedo’s products, services and processes
- Maintaining solid email and phone workload
- Taking initiative to creatively solve problems and offers clients suitable alternatives when feasible
- Development and use of useful template emails
- Coordinate with internal specialists
- IB or A-level qualification
- 2 year prior experience in a customer facing role in an internet/service environment or User Help Desk
- General understanding of and interest in internet technologies
- Ability to actively listen and to articulate complex background information
- Commitment to serving clients
- Patient, positive and a good team player
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English - ideally good knowledge of German would be an advantage
What you can expect
We offer you a position of high responsibility at the world´s leading company of domain trading platform, localized in Mediapark Cologne. In our team of 130 colleagues you can put your skills to the test. Our daily work life is characterized by flat hierarchies and an open communication culture. With us you can move something! On top we offer our employees an attractive benefit package.
Have we caught your interest?
Apply with your complete, digital application via email to email@example.com including your desired salary and your earliest possible start date.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!