Um die Webseite optimal gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwendet Sedo Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.
Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie in den Cookie-Hinweisen.
Country Manager UK (m/f/d)
Sedo GmbH, based in Cologne and Boston (USA), is the world's leading domain trading exchange with around 19 million domain names with all available extensions offered for sale. Over 2 million customers trade on our platform in a total of 25 languages. Sedo provides customers and sellers with all services associated with domains, such as domain monetization/parking, domain valuations, domain transfers and domain brokerage/marketing. The company is part of the United Internet AG Group.
For our Country Management team in Cologne we are currently looking for a full-time Country Manager (m/f/d) UK starting asap.
- Shaping the future: You determine, develop and implement a strategic mid-term plan for your market including the necessary internal and external initiatives to ensure Sedo´s position as market leader
- Building international cooperations: You initiate and establish a network of partnerships in the region with clients, business partners and other important market players
- Knowing your business environment: You analyze the market, identify relevant trends and determine an appropriate course of action
- Taking over responsibilities: You acquire new clients and win back lost clients through self-generated leads, business development, marketing and networking efforts (e.g. by attending networking events), and by using the full potential of cross- and upselling approaches
- Being a teamworker: You coordinate with Business Development, Marketing, PR, Legal and other appropriate internal support teams
- Personality: Proven ability to be a self-starter and the ability to drive the sales process, hands-on mentality, organizational talent, team oriented, communicative and assertive
- Working method: analytical, structured and independent
- Experiences and know-how: in the field of E-Commerce and/or Online-Marketing, demonstrated success in negotiations and good technical understanding
- Languages: Excellent business English and German skills
- Education: University degree (Diploma, Bachelor and/or Master degree), or commercial training with at least 3 years’ experiences in business development, sales, brokerage or client consulting
- Room for creativity: We offer room for creativity and flat hierarchies
- Health and sports: With our JustFit Premium membership we offer you a wide range of health and sports activities
- Attractive discounts: Our employees get attractive discounts for events and activities
- Your wellbeing matters to us: We offer coffee/tea/water and fresh fruits