Country Manager - China
Sedo GmbH is internationally oriented with its head office in Cologne and a branch office in Boston. The company is part of the United Internet AG Group.
At present we are looking to fill the following full-time position, initially limited to 12 months, in our Cologne office.
Country Manager (m/f) - China
You are responsible for driving new and existing business in the Chinese market across all products and services while establishing and maintaining high-level relationships with key decision makers and ensuring both growth and long term client satisfaction.
- Determining, developing and implementing a strategic mid-term plan for your market including the necessary internal and external initiatives to ensure Sedo´s position as market leader
- Initiating and establishing a network of partnership in the region with clients, business partners and other important market players
- Using the full potential of cross- and upselling approaches within your client base
- Analyzing the market, filtering out relevant trends and deriving an appropriate course of action
- Acquiring new clients and winning back lost clients through self-generated leads, business development, marketing and networking efforts
- Attending networking events
- Coordinating with Business Development, Marketing, PR, Legal and other appropriate internal support teams
- Customer support for premium Chinese clients
- Chinese-native speaker – Good knowledge of English, written and spoken, as well as of German would be an advantage
- University degree (Diploma, Bachelor or Master), or commercial training with working experiences
- Minimum of 3 years’ experiences in business development, sales, brokerage or client consulting in the Chinese market
- Experience in the field of E-Commerce and/or Online-Marketing
- Good technical understanding
- Demonstrated success in negotiations
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and driven environment
- Ideally experiences in the internet industry / E-Commerce industry
- Proven ability to be a self-starter and the ability to drive the sales process
- Hands-on mentality and organizational talent
What you can expect
We offer you a responsible position with the global market leader in the domain trading sector, located directly in the Cologne Media Park. With us, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your performance and efficiency in an international, open-minded team of 130 colleagues. Day-to-day operations are characterized by flat hierarchies and open communication.
With us, you can get things moving! A dynamic market environment provides for constant challenges and a wide variety of tasks. On top of all that, we offer our personnel an attractive all-round package.
Have we caught your interest?
Then please send us your complete application documents, stating the salary desired and your earliest possible starting date. Please apply by email only to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!