Domain experts working for you
Domain Acquisition Service
Automated Review of your Application
The Domain PYZVLP.COM is available
The domain is still available and can be registered by you!Register Now!
- Submit the brokerage application form, including the domain you would like to acquire, with the maximum price you are willing to spend on your domain investment.
- There is no upfront application fee, so you pay only for premium service. Your credit card will only be charged with a 69 USD brokerage retention fee if your brokerage application is accepted. Please see our price list for the commission fee. Please Note, our fee of 15% will be in addition to your maximum budget if we are successful in acquiring the domain name on your behalf.
- A broker will carefully review your application, including your maximum offer and the domain’s history, and will then respond to your request within two business days.
- Requests with a low probability of success will be declined; in this case your brokerage retention fee will not be assessed.
- When your application is approved, you will be required to pay the 69 USD brokerage retention fee.
- Your broker will begin efforts to establish contact with the owner, keeping your identity anonymous.
- During negotiations, updates will be provided to you as progress is made. You will be contacted for further consultation, should the broker determine a higher investment limit is necessary to secure the domain.
- When a sales agreement is reached, Sedo’s transfer agents ensure a quick and secure change of ownership.
- The buyer will be required to submit payment for the domain plus the 15% brokerage fee. The payment is held in Sedo’s escrow account and will be released to the seller upon completion of the transfer.*
*Sedo records and publishes the sale price and domain name only. Sedo does not release personal information of the buyer or seller to public record. If either party requests a block of price and domain name record, a 2.5% fee will be assessed to the party requesting the block.
Hire a Broker!