Domain experts working for you
Domain Acquisition Service
Sedo´s Domain Acquisition Service
Are you looking to buy a domain that may not be listed for sale on our marketplace? Registered domains can sometimes be purchased from the existing owner. Hire an experienced Sedo broker to negotiate an acquisition on your behalf.
- Submit the brokerage application form including the domain you would like to acquire with your investment limit.
- There is no upfront application fee, so you pay only for premium service. Your credit card will only be charged with a 69 USD brokerage retention fee if your brokerage application is accepted. Please see our price list for the commission fee. Please Note, our fee of 15% will be in addition to your maximum budget if we are successful in acquiring the domain name on your behalf.
- A broker will carefully review your application, including your investment limit and the domain’s history, responding to your request within two business days.
- Requests with a low probability of success will be declined; in this case the retention fee will not be assessed.
- When your application is approved, you will be required to pay the 69 EUR brokerage retention fee.
- Your broker will begin efforts to establish contact with the owner, keeping your identity anonymous.
- During negotiations, updates will be provided as progress is made. You will be contacted for further consultation, should the broker determine a higher investment limit is necessary to secure the domain.
- When a sales agreement is reached, Sedo’s transfer agents ensure a quick and secure change of ownership.
- The buyer will be required to submit payment for the domain plus the 10% brokerage fee. The payment is held in Sedo’s escrow account and will be released to the seller upon completion of the transfer.*
*Sedo records and publishes the sale price and domain name only. Sedo does not release personal information of the buyer or seller to public record. If either party requests a block of price and domain name record, a 2.5% fee will be assessed to the party requesting the block.
Hire a Broker!