How much is a domain really worth? At Sedo you can get an expert evaluation of any domain. You can trust that with the industry's largest database of sales, our professional team of market analysts will deliver you an accurate and scientific report.
Domain name appraisal includes:
- Scientific methodology, based on academic research, which we use to evaluate your domain based on a 5-factor (Standard) or 10-factor (Premium) model of domain value.
- A price based on the most extensive worldwide database of domain sales.
- Research completed by domain industry professionals, because no two domains are alike.
- More than just a number or price, a complete understanding of domain value.
We appraise the value of your domain name based upon 5 of the most important qualitative factors. Our domain appraisal includes:
- A personalized and individual estimate of the domain name's value.
- The completed appraisal via email within seven business days.
Premium Domain Appraisal
A premium domain appraisal from Sedo greatly extends the level of research and analysis that your domain receives. We analyze at least 10 factors, provide a list of recent comparable sales, and give you some personalized tips for selling and marketing your domain.
- An expert estimate of the domain name's value.
- A list of recent comparable sales.
- Advanced analysis of areas including search engine friendliness, branding potential, possible buyers, and marketing strategy.
- The completed premium domain appraisal via email within three business days.
Order Premium Appraisal!
Domain Portfolio Appraisal
Our domain portfolio evaluation is the right choice if you would like to evaluate more than 50 domain names. This is the perfect option for bulk sales, net worth assessments, and tax purposes.
- A personalized estimate of each domain name's value.
- The collective value of your portfolio if sold individually and as a package.
- The completed appraisal via email within ten business days.
To order a domain portfolio evaluation, please go to the customer support center and send us details of your domain portfolio via the Ask a Question page. Please select "Brokerage" for the Area and "Portfolio Appraisals" for the Topic.